Front of House Supervisor
We are looking for a full time, front of house supervisor to join our friendly team at the Coach & Horses when we re-open this year.
We are family owned & independently run, so there is an opportunity for the right person to make a real impact on the business.
What we require:
– Previous supervisor experience is not essential but preferred
– Fantastic customer service knowledge & skills
– Ability to show initiative; be self-motivated, energetic & enthusiastic
– Be able to work under pressure individually & as part of a team
– Learning many aspects of running the business
– Social media skills (marketing/advertising)
– Managing part time staff & rotas
What you will get:
– Good tips & salary
– Free accommodation available
– 28 days paid holiday
– Fun, friendly & supportive working environment
– Management progression – room to progress beyond the current role
Please get in contact via our contact form if interested.
Chef de Partie
**CDP – Brilliant Pub – E.Sussex – Live in – to £25,000**
Are you a superstar Chef de Partie?
Looking for a challenging new role?
Want to learn from the best whilst developing your own style?
Fancy a change of scenery?
We are currently looking for a Chef de Partie for this fast paced, award winning 19th century coaching Inn. Modern British cuisine, local suppliers whose names we know, an emphasis on fresh, seasonal dishes.
We are family owned and independently run so there us the opportunity for the right Chef de Partie to make a real impact on the business.
The ideal Chef de Partie will have experience at a similar level; however passion and drive are ultimately just as important to us.
Working four and a half days out of seven to include evenings and weekends, this position offers a salary package of £25,000pa and free live in!!
Everyone is looking for that something special, we’re no different, however if your looking for that special place and want to be treated fairly, honestly and given every chance to grow and develop in a way that’s right for you….
You should probably get in touch!
Ian Philpots – 01825 740369
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
or please get in contact via our contact form if interested.