COVID 19 UPDATE
Thank you for your continuing support in keeping the pub ticking over, it is much appreciated! As you are aware the Government guidelines and rules are ever changing and we are doing our upmost to stay as safe as possible.
This now means that when you enter our pub, and until you are seated you will need to wear a face covering. This is also the case when you are wanting to use the toilets. Any time you are not seated at your table a face covering must be worn.
We have decided to start up our takeaway service once more! we are offering this from Tuesday-Friday evenings from 6.30pm-8.30pm. Either give us a call to place your order on 01825 740369, or pop in and enjoy a beer whilst you wait for your takeaway to be cooked!
IF YOU ARE DISPLAYING ANY COVID-19 SYMPTOMS, PLEASE DO NOT VISIT
- Entrance will be through the front door and exit will be via the side (restaurant) door.
- You will be welcomed by one of our friendly team so that booked tables will take priority.
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival. There will be other hand sanitisers found at strategic points in the pub.
- Under current regulations and to assist NHS test and trace should there be an outbreak of COVID-19, you will be asked for your contact details. We do also have the NHS track and trace QR Scan. These will be kept for 21 days.
- You will be taken to your table.
- If you do not have a reservation, please speak to a member of staff to see where is available.
- We will be taking bookings for the restaurant and adult terrace only. To enable us to stagger reservations, please ensure that you arrive on time.
- If you book a table on the terrace, we cannot guarantee a table inside if the weather is unkind.
- Please ensure you maintain your distance from others – 2 metres or 1 metre plus. If there are children in your party, please supervise them at all times.
In the restaurant
- To ensure social distancing, not all tables will be in use.
- We will be using single use menus and wine lists will be sanitised after use.
- Food and drinks orders will be taken at your table and delivered in the normal fashion.
- In order to protect you, our friendly team will be wearing face masks.
- Should you require the toilet facilities, it will be strictly one person at a time, and a face covering is needed.
- Baby changing facilities will not be in use and there will be paper towels only to dry your hands after washing with anti-bacterial soap. Toilet facilities will be regularly cleaned.
- The card machine will be cleaned after use though cash is still welcome.
In the gardens
- Unfortunately due to new restrictions of table service only our lovely garden will be temporarily closed.
- If you prefer to sit outside we do still offer table service on our outside terrace area.
The bar area
- The saloon bar on the right will have limited availability to ensure social distancing.
- Standing around the bar area is currently not permitted. Please find somewhere to sit. A member of staff will then come to your table to take an order. If you are purchasing alcohol you will need to order a substantial meal alongside this.
Please see our website for opening times, menus, takeaways and any updates. We thank you in advance for your patience.
Catherine, Ian and ‘Team Coach’